How Do I Calculate My Gross Monthly Income?
How do I calculate my gross monthly income? Use the formulas below.
- Yearly– Take your yearly gross pay and divide it by 12 months.
- Monthly– If you are paid monthly, then your gross pay is your gross monthly income.
- Semi-Monthly– Multiply your gross income by 2.
- Bi-Weekly– Multiply your gross income by 26, then divide it by 12
- Weekly– Multiply your gross income by 52 (weeks per year) and then divide it by 12 (months per year)
- Hourly– Multiply your hourly income by the amount number of hours you work a week. Then multiply that amount by 52 (weeks per year) and divide it by 12 (months per year)
Gross income: Your gross income is how much you make before taxes, or any other deductions are taken out.